Hairless Hairless

Well, I don't know if this didn't have a point or it's some joke I'm completely missing or it's about people being forced to make flash animations. Either way, it was pretty funny and certainly made me think. Then wanted some sugar.

Or maybe it's just about you quitting machinima.

asdfmovie3 asdfmovie3

What else?

What more is there to say? The first 2 were amazing and so is this one. There is absolutely no decrease in hilarity or originality in each one! This is simply a masterpiece.

Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep1 Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep1

Not bad at all

It was fairly cool, I liked the whole RPG aspect, though the choices to start were a little buggy. Also, something about the very narrow squished text boxes irritated me. But that's just preference. Either way, good job.

TANKMEN TANKMEN

Just Fantastic

The music mixed really well and there were some mazing characters. I can't find any flaws other than the fact that it should have been longer! ;D

Yu-Gi-Oh!: Duel Club Yu-Gi-Oh!: Duel Club

Sweet Music

Meh, the voices wern't that great. But it was mildly funny and the music made things a bit epic.

OMG! A Wikileak OMG! A Wikileak

Meh

The whole "Melodramatic" aspect is a little clique, but still, I loved it.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Hilarious on so many different levels!

I loved the voice acting and even more the fact that you pronounced all his spelling mistakes. So many amazing phrases that I can't even mention several. I'd love to see you do some of these for other reviews!